ANNEX-20 INTERNET SITE LIGHTING TEXT
DISCLOSURE TEXT UNDER THE LAW NO 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As ÖZÇELİK TRANSFORMATÖR (to be named as “Özçelik Trafo”), we respect and attach importance to the privacy of private life. For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”).
- Data Supervisor
As Özçelik Trafo, we inform you that we process your personal data as a data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and other related legislation.
- For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data,
- Conducting communication activities,
- To inform you about the sector on our website,
- To inform you about our service information,
- To introduce you to our corporate structure and policy,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the services offered by Özçelik Trafo,
- Managing the sales and purchasing processes of products and services.
“c) It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract”, “f) Provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not damaged, the legitimate data processing is compulsory for the benefits of “the legal reasons.”
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
If required or requested, your personal data is shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill the legal obligations in accordance with the relevant legislation, without seeking the express consent of the relevant person in accordance with Article 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK; It can be transferred to our suppliers in order to carry out our commercial activities.
- Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data, in order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (b) of this text, based on the legal reason specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK, by automatic or non-automatic methods, by sending an e-mail message by the person concerned, contacting with a phone call and our website. It is obtained electronically by filling the forms on it.
- Your Rights Under Article 11 of KVKK
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, you have rights as a data owner, and you can submit your requests regarding these rights by filling in all the information specified in the Relevant Person Application Form, and the Application Procedures and Principles for the Data Controller. In accordance with the Communiqué on,
- “……………….” By personally coming to our company,
- Via our registered electronic mail (KEP) address in the form of ……@hs02.kep.tr ,
- In order to determine your identity and not to inform the wrong people, by means of a notary public or by registered mail,
- By sending an e-mail to kvkk@…..com.tr using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) the e-mail address notified by you to our Company and registered in our systems.
or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.
- Retention Period of Personal Data
Özçelik Trafo deletes, destroys, destroys or anonymizes personal data upon the expiration of the purpose of processing personal data and the mandatory retention periods specified in the Laws and other relevant legislation.
- Changes and Updates
This disclosure text has been prepared within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes can be made in the aforementioned clarification text in line with the changes in the relevant legal legislation and / or Özçelik Trafo’s personal data processing purposes and policies.